nobackhomeItchy feet led us to hop in the car today on a spontaneous road trip in search of fall colors! Haven't found them yet, but we will! #mobiusarch #lonepine #visitcalifornia
- nobackhome@alocalwander I've seen other outdoorsy LA people here so many times we were excited to finally check it out!
- nobackhome@mommasmosaic we are in bishop now! Heading to lake Sabrina and bishop creek tomorrow bright and early! My son wants to find some fallen colorful leaves and I'm just happy for a cool night that required long sleeves!
- nobackhome@trippintwins it feels very much like jumbo rocks at Joshua tree here, but with mountains looming overhead! We have now headed further north looking for colors!!
- nobackhome@mommasmosaic we were discussing today that we really need an RV so we could just pull up and camp at places like this. Being on Hwy 395 makes you really want an RV!
- hungrymazWow! How amazing you can find this on a spontaneous road trip ❤️
- mycampusclosetSuper nice!
- macs_exploreSuper cool! Looks out of this world!
- wyld_family_travelWow! There is not alot like that where we are! Great find for a quick say out!
- learningescapesWow, beautiful! How far from you is this? Would love to have a place like this a car ride away
- wanderingwagarsGreat shot! How far from home is that?
- nobackhome@learningescapes @wanderingwagars it's about 3 hrs or so. Besides the little town of lone pine right near it, there is nothing else for a long distance which is why we never made it out!
- tanama_talesWe were there on Friday!
- ourfamilytraveladventuresThat's such a cool spot!
- justgoplacesWow! That's an amazing barren landscape
- globetottingThis looks like you landed on the moon!
- dishourtownSpontaneously going on a road trip, how awesome.
- theonehitwanderYou have a great eye 📷 👌
- saracinoeleonoraGreat gallery 👏
Log in to like or comment.