ericcresseyMarlins prospect Tyler Kinley has 99 problems, and slideboard reverse lunges with a front squat grip are definitely one of them. #cspfamily #elitebaseball
- wheres_jimWhat slide board is this?
- nasher_dIs this not like swiss ball acrobatics- an injury/accident waiting to happen!?
- coachtquickHey @coachmfred whatcha think?
- csp_pitching@ericcressey who was the lucky one that got to do kinley's cuff work? Haha
- teach.golf.liftI think a #chodesfridays could have this in it @the_og_chodes
- theogwhitequads@nichlovin haha it sure could. Maybe overhead though
- teach.golf.lift@the_og_chodes kettle bell upside down press
- theogwhitequads@nichlovin no handed.
- harriman21159@emilyrosee12 this looks interesting
- emilyrosee12@harriman21159 it looks hard hahah looks like a great work out for core stability too. It would be hard to keep yourself from sliding too far back and stay nice and tall.
- nadams54@landoo0o mother of god that looks fun
- jadeyhuete@luishuete next conditioning class. But goblet?
- luishuete@jadeyhuete hell yeah I made joe and Terri do this goblet style this week
- blaykeslaygleIs or is not one of them...
- ericcressey@blaykeslaygle - "is" because they are really hard!
- pursueptnow@enicolas @themattyprofessor_brah this is a great warmup for you both! Tspine ext (front rack) with single leg movement (split jerk)
Log in to like or comment.