alpenglowyarnBright swatches from our class with @mjmucklestone . We tested out different fair isle color combos, and were supposed to all use the same colors of yarn. It turns out we were all a bunch of terrible cheaters - some of us added colors and some of us used entirely different colors because we decided to immediately swatch for a sweater. 😁 playing with colors is pretty addictive - I just wanted to keep rearranging and swatching! #swatches #fairisle #colorwork #knitting #shetland #shetlandwoolweek #grandshetlandadventure
- erikabmoCarrie, which one is yours?
- sinceresheepMy question exactly! @erikabmo
- alpenglowyarn@erikabmo @sinceresheep I was a cheater, so I made a few! My non-cheating original swatch is the unfinished one with the blue cuff, middle row. Then I wanted to swatch for @gudrunjohnston 's Northdale, and made the green one above it. Then I wanted to swatch for @mjmucklestone 's Mirepoix, and made the one with the brown cuff on the bottom left. And then I realized that the original swatch was totally in my subconscious, because the yarn I picked for that sweater was in the exact same colors. 😂
- squillan09well we are not all cheaters haha
- alpenglowyarn@squillan09 haha, true!
Log in to like or comment.