lauriecarter_bcFrom #Lillooet the #Emily_Carr_Trail turned south, following the #FraserRiver to #Lytton. Emily visited there in the early winter of 1910 and left us a painting of #FirstNations children in a small local school. I went there to investigate (results in book three). Meanwhile I wanted to share this photo of the blue #ThompsonRiver joining the muddy green Fraser. #explorebc #aboriginalbc #emilycarr #emilycarrsbc #river #nature #tmacca
- beachjglassInteresting shot.
- jgd0478Nice pic!💙💚
- quixotictravelsThis looks so peaceful.
- lauriecarter_bc@quixotictravels Deceptive. Both rivers have their seriously dangerous sections.
- estertamerEspectacular 👏👏👏
- rlsaravananNiceeeee one👍💋👍👍👏👏👏👏
- mariondriverBeautiful! 💙💙
- lauriecarter_bcThanks for taking time to comment my friends. 🙏🙏🙏@beachjglass @jgd0478 @mjdoyle1950 @quixotictravels
- lauriecarter_bcThanks for the ❤️❤️❤️ Really appreciate it. @suzanneberton @mariondriver @rlsaravanan @estertamer
- cvetaya1956Nature beautiful
- christer_ahlnerGreat gallery 👍 🇸🇪👍
- lauriecarter_bc@cvetaya1956 🙏😊🙏
- lauriecarter_bc@christer_ahlner thank you so much. I love yours as well. All that snow right now. Brrrr 🙂
Log in to like or comment.