- mattjosephdiazThese are all me.
They are all different, and they are all beautiful in their own way.
I am not ashamed of who I've been, and for different reasons I am proud of every one of them.
I adore who I am. I love who I've been.
Human beings are always a process, and there's no reason to hate who you were were just because you're a step further along than they are.
#beforeandafter #bodypositive #bodypositivity #throwbackthursday
- livincrimsonSoooooo overly get this....!!
- jollyhonsLove this! ❤️
- hannah_ladyfaeLove this! As @bodyimagemovement says "treat your body as vehicle, not an ornament"
- momby.tab.hoyeMade me cry. Thank you.
- marianaonlyAmazing you are amazing
- center_for_cosmetic_surgeryAmazing transformation - you look amazing.
- suheartBeautiful! ❤️
- sjjmYou are such an inspiration. Beautiful man in every way. X
- aleesreyesI love you
- bellabatmannCan i ask a question but please dont misunderstood me ?
- carrie.verkuylenI've just stumbled across your account @mattjosephdiaz and I just wanted to let you know that this post spoke volumes to me, "...there's no reason to hate who you were just because you're a step further along than they are", so powerful! Wishing you much love and happiness in this complicated journey called Life 💜
- mybelovedbody"Human beings are always a process" -- I love this so much 😭 Body positivity is SO important for guys too 💕 I'm so fucking proud of you!
- kaliemooIt was such a foreign concept to love myself while losing weight. I was always taught to hate yourself until you change. Loving yourself along the journey is so important. You write your thoughts out beautifully. You look like a phoenix with that red hair. Love it.
- mrsdrop_2uCan you please share with me how to lose the weight
- misty.marsh@mattjosephdiaz How did you lose the weight? Was it natural? Surgical?