luxeadventuretrvlrI know I've posted a few photos of the Miroir d'Eau lately, but this one won't be one I'll ever forget.
We found out last week that our 🐶, Emma, has liver cancer. With a tumor that is measuring 15 cm, the situation is pretty dire and we're taking the risk to remove it with surgery tomorrow.
The vet suggested Emma only go outside for very short potty breaks, but she's been bored the last few days. So last night we took our usual walk down to the Miroir d'Eau for her to play in the fountain and watch sunset.
I've never seen the sky quite so majestic. I can only hope that this stunning sunset was God smiling down and giving me a sign that Emma is going to come through everything tomorrow okay. I want to be watching many more sunsets with my sweet girl for months to come.
- spoonfulflavorSo sorry about your little one. Hoping everything goes well! What a beautiful place. 💕
- visitfrance_ukCan we share this stunning shot? 😊
- momuncorkedThey certainly put on a show don't they?
- luxeadventuretrvlrOf course @uk_france!
- tastytraveltipsGosh it's beautiful but sorry to hear about your pup!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@southernkissed thank you!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@thelemonbowl thanks!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@nutmegnanny thank you!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@spoonfulflavor the surgery was successful and they got the entire tumor with margin. Now we are just praying she makes it through the next few days without complications.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@marialauraiancu thanks!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@momuncorked yes! Bordeaux has some of the prettiest sunsets I've seen anywhere in the world.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@tastytraveltips thanks! She came through the surgery okay and they were able to remove the tumor.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@tts8899 thanks!
- tastethatwineHope Emma is doing fine now!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@tastethatwine she is on the mend! We'll have a full update next week on the blog in our monthly Bordeaux in 365 Bottles series post wrapping up October.
- songoflifeSuch a beautiful city! I want to return there 😔
- luxeadventuretrvlr@songoflife yes, it definitely is!
Log in to like or comment.