leeabbamonteGullfoss Waterfall in Iceland is not ugly! Agreed? Have you been to Iceland?🇮🇸
It seems like everyone and their sister is going to Iceland these days. I think 90% of that stems from gorgeous pictures like this on Instagram. But there's no question it's the trendiest place to travel these days for everyone from travel bloggers to baby boomers. Who could argue?
I went to Iceland for the first time in 2000 and it was the most expensive place on earth. I've been 4 times now and after their economic crisis and a few other scandals it's the most affordable place in Scandinavia without question. Not mention it's quite pretty!😎💙
- refined.living❤ @refined.living
- ire.ferri😊 😊 😊 😊
- leeabbamonteThanks guys!💜💚❤️💙💛
- wanderredsYep! Agreed. Plus its more open to tourism so more car rentals, lodging options... and the prices go down! It's awesome, but I found the south to be too crowded! Like you say, everyones freaking mother and cousin is there! Golden Circle? My ass! The westfjords and the north are much better!
- leeabbamonte@wanderreds 😂😂
- suzonlnTrès belle photo
- aricereeWoooowweee 😍😍😍
- leeabbamonte@suzonln @ariceree thanks!
- leeabbamonte@dbtravelphotography lucky girl!
- secondbest4357Stunning waterfall
- leeabbamonte@secondbest4357 yessir!😎💙
- secondbest4357This is one of my favorite photos you've posted
- leeabbamonte@travelsportsfood ❤️💚💙
- travel.travel.travel.travel_This is a stunning waterfall in a fabulous country
- leeabbamonteYes it's a stunning viewpoint
- ladyinasuitcaseI still find it the most expensive place...at least out of all the places I visited. @leeabbamonte
- nadia.raahaugeOne of the most beautiful places in the World :)
Log in to like or comment.