cineticsTime for a big fall giveaway!! We've got an Axis360 Pro to give away this week! To enter, simply follow our page and leave a comment below highlighting a project you're working on where this gear might come in handy. #Axis360 #Slider #MotionControl
As always, the more creative the better. 😉 We're running this giveaway on our Facebook & Twitter as well, so if you enter on those channels too you can have up to 3 entries. Contest closes Friday at midnight and the winner will be announced on Saturday morning. Good luck everyone! 🙌 #Giveaway
- imons9I would like to capture this years winter in mountains in my country on decent 4K timelapse, so this rig would be really helpful ;)
- ariogiovShooting stars, wildlife and humans in a new way
- imran.johriFingers crossed! Plant growth timelapse
- wilsonclan222My oldest daughter is beginning in film-making and this would be a big boon to her. #Axis360 #Slider #MotionControl
- emil_nordMe and my girlfriend get rid of the apartment in sweden to live the simple life in a van.. We will show that everyone can do it to just take that first step. We are now in northen Norway for season work and explore the amazing nature. Next step is to go back to Indonesia and and look for land to build our future. But first until that we will go around in our van a few more years and just take part of the nature. The movie will handdle about "simple life"
- qimmiqim dreaming about that for a while now. i would hug it. love it. let it sleep in my bed ... <3
- sarahmeetsworldIn the spring of 2017, I will be studying abroad with a program called Semester at Sea. We will be learning on the ship and traveling to Hawaii, Japan, China, Viêtnam, Myanmar (Burma), India, Mauritius, South Africa, Ghana, Morocco, and Germany. This would be incredibly useful on my journey to capture all my adventures and the wonderful sights around me! :) I want to create videos for every port and I think this would be tremendously beneficial. Thank you for this opportunity!
- brettforrestofficialI've been developing a Colorado ski mockumentary for a couple of years now. I am set to film this winter and this device would make my outdoor shots and time lapses infinitely more interesting. Think of this as a combination of Warren Miller ski movies and Reel Rock's Valley Uprising. I've already landed a clothing sponsor and would love to improve production quality now with this product!!
- n3rdglasswould be a fun tool to help capture multiple angles of my plasma and neon work 😃
- olly.teoI would use the slider axis 360 during my photographic adventures in the Dolomites to make timelapse from sunrise to the sunset of the campsite
- chrisndhmSimply put, I would use the Axis 360 to make beautiful and emotional photographs and time lapse videos.
- not.a.robot2.0I am an aspiring film maker, and I am going to be using this equipment for mine and my sisters movie. It will be set in the 1920s and will be a crime film.
- _davidsargentHey guys! I've been a fan of your equipment for a while and would kill to get my hands on this slider to elevate my night sky timelapses here in Michigan's U.P. the skies are dark and the northern lights are always a spectacular subject for timelapse projects.
- thechristocHaving an #axis360 would be great for my project car this winter @project350z
- agoldblatt19I love taking long exposures photos at night of the stars and I also really love taking time lapses but I have never put the two together so I think that this would be a great opportunity to put my skills together to create some awesome videos. I think the Axis360 would be super helpful for me because I think I will be taking film making at my high school next year and I want to focus on documentaries about non-profit organizations in my community. A motorized slider would help me add a professional edge to my videos. Thank you!
- luvtodream86This would come in handy in my project of documenting and photographing my family for a heritage album I'm making. Thank you for the chance!
- micharhtI would use it for an upcoming timelapse film i plan to make. It will show Germanys landscape, especially the south of Germany. Old castles in the morning light, fog surrounding it, sunlight breaking through. The slider would help to achieve the cinematic movements in the film!
- straight.outta.stocktonHello, guys. I love this.
- nuta.iuliani would like to learn more about using this kind of slider and use it to make a movie trying to capture the heartbeat of my city
Log in to like or comment.