jessieonajourneyI always thought the building of the Taj Mahal and its magnificent Mughal design by emperor Shah Jahan was a love story. Yes, he built it for his deceased wife Mumtaz Mahal; however, it's also a story of blood against blood, as Jahan's son imprisoned him to take over power, placing him in the Agra Fort where his only view was of his creation, the Taj Mahal, which he could only admire from a distance.
That's the short version. The long version is VERY interesting!
#agra #india #taj #tajmahal #royalty #vip #asia #architecture #7wonders #7wondersoftheworld #travel #ig_india #mughalarchitecture #mughal #marble #sunset
- kckicksitGorgeous framing!
- traveleaterjohannaWow great shot
- s.harmanjotAmazing capture
- talib.a.almarri@jessieonajourney I can feel the light coming from there , lovely shot 😊👏👏
- portjamBeautiful framing and also had no idea the story took that twist!
- olmo1805So beautiful
- cridimantovavery beautiful
- lldwnunder_ozz8888very nice!
- laura_j_elliottOhh!! I wanna know the long version now! 🙌😀
- diveytyagiLove you my India😍😍
- prakhar_sengar_indGreat shot...
- merzougajourneys_morocco_toursGood shot and beautiful Picture!
- my_paint_mmNice pic and interesting story
Log in to like or comment.