nicholerobertson“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.” - Thoreau (such a great line from Walden, and one that I understand more the older I get). This bucolic spot is a few minutes from our house, and I often detour while running errands just to snag a few minutes of zen. Yesterday was one of those days, and it’s particularly beautiful with a blanket of leaves.
- georgiannalaneLovely image, Nichole, and so wonderful that you have this environment for your boys. They will always appreciate it. One discovers more about themselves through any connection with nature than any other educational process. Are you familiar with the Japanese healing concept called forest bathing? We adore big cities but are always thankful to return to the birds and trees on our wooded half acre. 💕🙏🏻🌿🍁
- krazeemahi. @nicholerobertson Hey, that's a lovely story to know.
- nicholerobertson@georgiannalane Haven't hear did forest bathing. Intrigued!
- nicholerobertson@mybookbath Absolutely!
- nicholerobertson@vjonesphoto Thanks V!
- annieloublueBut the sheep are never out on the weekends because they cause traffic jams...
- garagenumber9Thanks for sharing your photos! It's an inspiration!
- mybeautifulpariLove this.
- orior_furnitureWonderful :)
- bobbybeer2015Great photo
- findingtrips.onlineReally nice!
- foruharmoayeri#Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
- alayasamadhijust saying hi!!
Log in to like or comment.