kimi_swimmyI've been using @loveavasol sunscreen for a several years now ever since being introduced to it while afloat the middle of the Pacific Ocean on a sailboat in Tahiti with @captainlizclark . Along with the abundance of waves, dive sessions and coconuts, we were also getting SO much sun constantly and my commercial sunblocks could not keep up with the heat. Liz offered me some of her all natural avasol and I loved it immediately because along with keeping me from getting burnt, it just felt so good for my skin. I sought out this product ever since because I had never before used a sunblock that my skin actually seemed to crave. Later in the years that followed, I started to learn about the damage that chemical sunblocks do to our reefs, the unhealthy affects of nanoparticles in sunscreens that rub on clear, and the smog that is in our oceans due to micro-plastic pollution. This education really made me love this product even more because of how brilliantly thoughtful it is. Along with being all natural (and edible really) it's biodegradable packaging takes it to another level of mindfulness. Though this is not a sponsored or endorsed post, I just wanted to give a public shoutout and thank you to the small family-owned company, @loveavasol for truly doing things the right, yet hard way and for being the change they wish to see in this world. And I couldn't have been happier yesterday to be on the ocean and notice that in my latest sample pack, I received a very special batch of customized sunblock made for my favorite sailor herself @captainlizclark ! Feeling connected to you girlie out here in the big blue! 😘☀️️
- bikini_wahine73@spankee2 let's check out this sunscreen
- b_coffeetimeInteresting! 🤔😀@chrissieplana
- onetwocross@henryhop02 @mikaelawapman
- sinkhappy@elayna__c 😘
- mayor_of_littleriverWow, this is great advice!! Thank you
- kabvukBeen looking for a better sunscreen 👍🏽 I'll try this; which color do you get? Tan or dark?
- kimi_swimmy@aquaholic_luv I'm currently using @captainlizclark 'a blend which I believe is a tan (?) but I was using dark before that. Both seemed to work fine with my skin tone but tan seems warmer to me. They have other sunscreens that aren't sticks as well. @kabvuk I think tan would be best for you! Some people use two different shades to even create some highlights and contours like you would with makeup. I haven't tried that yet but it sounds like it could be fun!
- kimi_swimmy@captainlizclark yes the extreme stuff is genius!!!
- aquaholic_luvThanks for the tip! Ordered myself a tan stick, and if that doesn't work out I'll blend with a dark! Aloha!
- heatherbrownartI love that sunscreen so much!!! And it smells like Christmas!
- alexandra__sage@jasmineturvey amazing
- chris_simpson808You are gorgeous 😻😍😘
- jcqkm@kristinabahou this is the sunscreen I was talking about last night!:)
- kristinabahouThanks @jcqkm ..I just watched her TED talk last week 🙃
- justinbeezy4Cool! @stuff_ash_loves
- obaidshahmashwaniLove u. U beautiful
Log in to like or comment.