flatabsfitThis tasty recipe for Balsamic Chicken with Asparagus and Tomatoes makes for a low-calorie meal that's packed with fiber and protein!! 😋
1/4 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound chicken breast tenderloins
10 ounces fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
1 cup shredded carrot
1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
1) In a small bowl, stir together salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey, and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning once. Add half of the dressing mixture to skillet; turn chicken to coat. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; cover and keep warm.
3) Add asparagus and carrot to skillet. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender; transfer to serving platter.
4) Stir remaining dressing mixture; add to skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet. Drizzle the dressing mixture over chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle with tomato. Makes 4 servings.
#HealthyRecipe #MealPrep #FlatAbsFitness #InstaGood #HealthyHabits #Fitness #FoodGoals #EasyRecipe #Yum #NomNom
Recipe Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- areafourLove it :)
- veganmd87Chicken is a world health organization class 1 carcinogen for humans same class as tobacco. Nutritionfacts.org
- loricantalupoThat looks amazing!
- a.sciongayBalsamic Chicken is soooo good :)
- createsplendorLove the idea of salad dressing!
- petiteandtonedOh I love how easy this recipe is, @flatabsfit!
- glutenfreekosherYum looks awesome
- breakfastnbrunchLove this idea!😊❤
Log in to like or comment.