canadagooseThat massive block of marble from British Columbia? It was carved into a stunning reception desk for our Toronto Flagship.
- ben.schaufler@nrb9363 Most of the time people are not even asking they are just insulting them for their use of fur.
- nrb9363Okay @canadagoose It's 2016 why are you still using real fur and down??
- nrb9363Well @ben.schaufler I'm asking
- canadagoose@nrb9363 Our jackets are built for the coldest places on Earth. In these environments, fur is not just the best choice, but the only choice. For example, our Expedition Parka was developed to meet the needs of scientists in Antarctica's McMurdo station.
- s2jessThe fur is meant to be on the coyote not a human that's saying we need leather but human skins as leather. Unnecessary.
- blueflowerbutterflyLike for Finland. A great cold country. ❤ Might be -30 degrees in January...
- social.skin🌸 😄
- s2jessThere something called the cycle of life. There something called ego and greed get your fact straight.
- mindi_jean@s2jess I'm with you.
- aritasawatzkyAt least Canada Goose has an actual practical reason for the use of the fur. It is not solely a fashion statement. The down feathers used are also for a practical purpose. I live in one of the coldest metropolitan cities in the world, where it gets down to minus 40 Celsius/minus 40 Fahrenheit in the winter. I'm not interested in hearing about how fur, shearling and leather is not appropriate in cold climates.
- weebiu@aritasawatzky its 2016 theres plenty of other alternatives lol
- aritasawatzky@weebiu such as...
- aritasawatzky@s2jess you clearly aren't reading what I write.
- tmregz@markeyyhh can we go?
- markeyyhhWe can pay a little visit to Canada when we're in the area @tmregz
- marbletrendLooks great! We are happy to have supplied this project and love the way the cash desk and wall application turned out!
- maurice.contortion@aritasawatzky I agree.
Log in to like or comment.