luxeadventuretrvlrWe arrived at Maquinit Hot Spring just as the sun had set, casting a blue-lavender glow over the tree fringed pool. The hot spring is said to come from an underwater volcano. At first, I couldn't imagine getting into 38-degree Celsius water when it was hot and humid outside. But the warm water was so soothing after a steep climb up to the top of Coron Town.
- eefexploresNice! 🌟
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelpenandpalate very true!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@beachbarbums it sure was!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@eefexplores thank you!
- christinascucinaSounds lovely!
- southernkissedI would love to take a dip in it. Temps have dropped where I live and the spring sounds so inviting.
- uwernThis is lovely
- frugalmamaSounds absolutely heavenly!
- calculatedtravellerI'm with you. I would think it to hot outside to jump in to a hot spring....
- laurenaprunerAwesome shot!
- follow.fayLovely memories of this place.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@christinascucina it's kind of a romantic spot!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@southernkissed after sweating for three weeks in the Philippines, we're ready for some cooler temps!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@uwern thank you!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@frugalmama it was very relaxing!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@calculatedtraveller even weirder, we did a dive in a hot spring!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@laurenapruner thank you!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@azestybite thanks!
- firstname.lastname@example.org do share!
Log in to like or comment.