jordslice11#SewPhotoHop Day 24: One piece or Separates • I love a versatile pattern that can be both: a dress or a top! But if I'm honest, I'm a one-piece kinda gal! Mostly out of laziness (matching separates for an outfit takes too much effort) & efficiency (an entire outfit in 1 project💃🏻 yes please!). • I was feeling really brave at @fiveeighth this morning & jumped on a pattern I've been admiring from @megannielsenpatterns. I've been looking for the perfect buttoned pattern to test my skills since @monpetitebiscuit taught me how to use my buttonhole foot & I think I found it! • @houseofpinheiro
- mercersfabricI JUST made a Darling Ranges dress yesterday! I am wearing it today! 😄
- jordslice11No way @mercersfabric?! How's the pattern? I'm nervous about the button-ness!
- monpetitebiscuitThis is going to awesome!
- fiveeighthCan't wait to see it!!!
- threadbeargarmentsOh yes. Yes, yes!
- mercersfabricDon't be nervous! The pattern came together very easily!
Log in to like or comment.