uncornered_market"Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time? That the river is everywhere at the same time...that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” — Hermann Hesse
Nature is a lens through which to interpret our world and ourselves. Taken on the descent from Jyrgalan to Karakol in the Tian Shan Mountains, Kyrgyzstan.
- uncornered_marketNo secret, @youknowitsmarc. Except maybe the mindful tips in our latest blog post 😉
- viaggiatoriVery nice :)
- adelia4514Are you a Blogger? And love to travel? Write your experience when traveling to ASEAN countries in your blog. And then share the link into the fields below. There are prizes for the most interesting stories. :) Please click this link for more information: bit.ly/ASEAN_BlownAway #VisitASEAN@50 #BlownAway #BlogContest
- snowcaps.and.palmtreesthis is incredible! any chance you have a Stamp Travel account? I'd love to follow your travels!
- cruisemanauSuper cool
- byelouisianaI dig it! 👍
- vyacheslav_leyVery nice! Good landscape :)
- desertskyswimwearI really like this :)
- everywhichawayLovely post
- polaroiloveThat looks like home to me ❤️
- myadventurepassportNice one! 🌟
- _kerolain_esilacs@_valleverde_ oh ti ho trovato un paesaggio
- hotelsbydayLove this! ✈
- redsonya05Too cute
- travelyourbeautifulworld✈️😂🚵🚆 I love your photo‼️ 🚵❤️😂😂
- rae_designsBreathtaking view!
Log in to like or comment.