luxeadventuretrvlrIt's officially fall, but it still feels like summer here in Bordeaux! Spending these last warm days poolside at @stjamesbordeaux. It's located up on a hill in the village of Bouliac with a stunning view of the Garonne and the city of Bordeaux below. 😍
- luxeadventuretrvlr@thegaytraveler it's a perfect time to be in Bordeaux! Fab weather and harvest time.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@cheesewebeu not a bad spot at all!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelpenandpalate it really is! Just 15 minutes outside the city and the perfect mix of urban meets vineyard.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@wearepixter Thank you!
- travelingdancerKeep it up!
- pointsandtravelPoolside is always good!
- 2foodtrippersEnjoy the weather while it lasts!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelingdancer thanks! Glad to hear you enjoy our Bordeaux posts. We do worry that we're all Bordeaux all the time now.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@pointsandtravel Sure is! And there actually aren't many hotels that have a pool right here in and close to the city.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@2foodtrippers I know! I'm so not ready to let go of summer. I've only lived in Bordeaux just over 3 months and my first summer has been so fabulous.
- 2foodtrippersWe're headed back to Europe at the end of October. Who know, maybe we'll see you in Bordeaux.
- 2foodtrippersWe love France!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@2foodtrippers let me know if you head this way!
- momuncorkedYou're moving Bordeaux up on my places to visit list!
- tastytraveltipsAhhhh so inviting!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@momuncorked Bordeaux is totally underrated. I honestly can't believe more people don't visit.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@tastytraveltips perfect way to enjoy this gorgeous weather!
- travelwell4lessSo inviting. It's been summer weather here too.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelwell4less I'm totally not ready to let go of summer!
- wanderwithwonderI'm ready to see the end of summer in Arizona but was shocked at the hot I discovered in Southern California yesterday. Over 100F.
Log in to like or comment.