shaanthram#workingday #breakfastnlunch #nonoinonnogaricfor2weeks #malayabaksham #shanthiskitchen
Rasam,steamed chik peas sprouts,lemon sevai,nendram chips (from Kerala),curd rice with salted citron pickle & salad!
The healthy foods of salad,sprouts and all made for my son and ofcourse the one in the picture is my share😉😂
- shrikanth91Aunty! Can you please share the recipe for rasam along with rasam powder from scratch?!
- subasblogsThe color of the container lids are complementing a lot to the dishes😀😀as usual yum spread aunty..esp tht sevai😍😍
- durgasdelicaciesDiet pannanumnu ninaikiren.Vida maatengareengale.
- deepapatel81076Love that vermicelli upma?...and those yellow banana chips. .my fav...do u have any idea as to why the chips turn out to be yellow...we get those yellow chips a lot over here and my when family loves to munch on it ...
- lechukkuttyGood Show
- mrunalvaidya87My goodness Aunty...excellent!
- poojapatil_Mouth watering
- humajavaid684Looks amazing yum yum
- sherinhere@deepapatel81076 i am no pro...but these are made from a special variety of banana's that are naturally yellow. Other than salt nothing else gets added ☺️
- deepapatel81076Thanks a lot , @sherinhere ✋😇
Log in to like or comment.