ch_chitnisCast off right before starting dinner only to discover this gorgeous mitten is WAY too small and tight. 😫. What to do? Rip it out and start over or find someone with small hands to gift these to? #knittinginspo #knittinginsp123 #mittens #colorwork #knitting_is_love #WHPfreetime
- ch_chitnisHaha @cirovicbella - I was wondering who was going to say that 😂
- ch_chitnis@mousybrown like way way too small 😭
- brienne_moodyIt's so pretty! Bummer:(
- pleasepeasDefinitely gift them. They are too pretty to rip up.
- debbie_lernerBeautiful pattern
- toiltroubleWell you've only made one mitten... Do you have enough yarn to make two more and keep that one as maybe a tree ornament?
- lcdumais@ch_chitnis - these are so so beautiful!! Do you ever sell mittens??
- lindsey.beth_So gorgeous 😍
- ch_chitnis@lcdumais no- it would be a sad business of about one pair every six months! But I'd gladly make some for you 😘. Are you thinking for you or your adorable girls? I love to knit for others- we're drowning in hats and mittens here!!
- lcdumais@ch_chitnis - I can imagine they take forever! It's so funny, I just remembered that you made me a pair of mittens in middle school! They were fleece with a heart sewn on- I loved them but these hand knit mittens are much fancier!! I was thinking for myself! 😜
- ch_chitnis@lcdumais for real?! I totally don't remember that. Then again I can't remember what happened this morning! I'd love to make you mittens! That would make me so happy? Pattern and color requests! These actually just took 2 days- I get in the zone!
- lcdumaisOmg- so excited 🤗🤗! That would be amazing.. Handmade gifts are the best thing ever (probably why I remember the mittens you made me 20 years ago (😳).. But can't remember what I made my kids for dinner!! And you must let me buy them. I think I have your email address somewhere... I will email you!
- watercrest88What a beautiful pattern. Wish I had the talent.
- andallthatjazz2Beautiful mitten! Two days? You're amazing! I've ripped back more on a pair of socks I'm knitting than I want to admit! I've seen one beautiful mitten on an evergreen wreath for the holidays/winter...just a thought. They're too beautiful to rip out...I would definitely give them to a lucky recipient!
- jenniferkakutaniOmg what gorgeous color work.
- aplayfuldayWow these are amazing!
- tinkeredtreasuresomg! I 💕 this!!! frame 'em!
- leighsideknitsOh no- such a sinking moment. Give them away if it makes you happy- otherwise I think it would be a beautiful (permanent) addition to a mood board- this mitten is too gorgeous to go un-admired!
- flaxandtwineIs that mitten one? Gift!!!
Log in to like or comment.