felixquentinFinished just in time for #therefashioners2016 : driving cap made out of leftovers from my pair of jeans made out of two used pair of jeans (yes it makes sense)
I altered the pattern used for my first cap (the yellow one). Lining and ribbon not extracted from jeans. #jeanius
- clarouille_eyesYou're such a great artist ! Prood of you 😊
- rocketsewingIs this the cap? What pattern did you use/modify? It looks great!
- felixquentinYes it is there are several free templates (single sizes) online. I used the one from sew-ing.com/make/flat cap.html knowing it was a 58cm size and using the 5cm scale I scaled it up to match the size of my head @saralasarta
- felixquentin@saralasarta actually after making a first one (the yellow one), I altered the side crown a bit (I made it thinner)
- felixquentin@saralasarta I now realise I didn't post the yellow one...
Log in to like or comment.