mississippiveganHere’s a quick salad my mama and I threw together as I packed for my return trip to NYC. From the garden basil and marigold petals, local easter radishes that I sautéed with the tops, arugula, quinoa, massaged kale, and a shallot-balsamic vinaigrette. All on Mississippi clay. I have a busy last month in the city and am happy to announce I will be doing one more pop up dinner event in Brooklyn before I move. The theme is white truffles.. More details to come soon!
- margheritavolpiGorgeous 💕🍃
- grubwithanindianabroadSo beautiful and pretty 😍
- conscious_cookingSuch a lovely plate!! I hope to spend some time together before you go 😔 And going to your pop-up, for sure! 💕🌿
- nutsandblueberries😱 stunning man
- thebountifulveganLooks great :)
- petkasenkovaThe best 💗
- christinaseedsI want to work with you! @mississippivegan 💚🙏🏻🌍🌺🌴🎈
- marvelouskiddo@mississippivegan ahhh!!! You have to follow and befriend my awesome mother who is also a Mississippi vegan! @marthapennebaker you two be besties please!!! 😘😘❤️❤️🙏🙏🌿🌿
- organicburstWe are in love with your creations Timothy!😍👏🍃
- 9to6fitIncredible ! 😍
- lucia.rynHarusnya kaya gni ni makananmu nyo @ardi.wica
- portobellomarket_officialWow fantastic
- mangelkaMagnificent salad and I will miss your feed feed takeovers of NYC!
- ardi.wicaAp aj tuh sayang @luciariskiyn
- jolly_yoliYour pics are amazing! The dark backgrounds and all 😍😍
- caglabazleyLooks amazing 😍
Log in to like or comment.