jackieaina(tag a friend who needs to learn something new today)
- kenteke@sunkizzed_chick ✊🏿💯
- emmdub_05This here! When will some learn. 💯
- liannefarbesSay that again @jackieaina!!!! 🙌🏾
- beautilishhySo tru @jackieaina but only jealous people will tell you what you have ain't good enough but go behind to get that thing that they say ain't good enough
- kbzo_Truth! @tiara.gipson
- beautybybeemarieThis 👆🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
- beautyescapecosmeticsI sure would he was out of line 😒
- hoop_de_marsFrance too😉, but true true all the same👌🏾
- caitlyn.janelleIt's like coming to America from another country, people making fun of you for your accent and broken English, perfecting your English then people telling you "you sound white" 😴🙄
- aliiciabruxOr the fact that my friend was going away for Christmas to Hawaii and she said, "I can't wait to tan. But i don't want to look black!" First of all, she's about as pale as a piece of paper with white out covering it, so she won't ever reach that dark at all and second of all... since when was being black a bad thing? Like, they can't help being black as much as some people can't help being white or gay or 5 feet or 7 feet tall.
- darkandlovelybaSo true. I wear curly Afro extensions and I had one of my former friends come up to me and ask me why I don't buy more "expensive sophisticated" hair as extensions. People are so close minded. Gotta brush them off cause we are beautiful.
- jasmine.saunders_100% true.
- the_geordie_muaThat's why I laugh so hard when Americans come out with am from the land of the free... u's r so far behind it's unreal to be honest and if u's actually look properly ur really not!
Log in to like or comment.