1dogwoofDo you ever worry about a project in progress and wonder if it's going to come out ok? I'm binge watching The Great British Bake Off as I crochet - as they worry about their bakes, I'm wondering if this is going to turn into a too-thick cardigan. I've used 3 skeins of @lionbrandyarn Wool Ease Thick & Quick and I'm nowhere close to even half finishing. 😱Eeek!
On the other hand, I absolutely love the look of the Tunisian Knit stitch, so I don't want to stop either. 🙈😓 Here's hoping it all works out in the end! 💪 #fingerscrossed
- jacklynnecreatesIt looks nice!
- chelsea_crochet_photographyOh gosh that is beautiful !!!!
- uniquescrappinessYes!! All the time!! Your cardigan is pretty awesome❤️❤️❤️
- candylandcrochetshopDoes basil make Tunisian work faster?!?😂
- allaboutamiLove this stitch too!!! ✨
- 1dogwoof@onceuponacheerio It's the Tunisian Knit stitch - it's crochet, but looks like knit!
- 1dogwoof@jacklynncreates @chelsea_crochet_photography Thank you!
- 1dogwoof@uniquescrappiness Thank you! It's nerve-racking, wondering if the whole thing will work!
- 1dogwoof@candylandcrochetshop Haha, it did for me! I had to put down the yarn to make fresh pesto for dinner. 🌿🍝
- 1dogwoof@allaboutami 👍 I should probably learn to knit! 😂
- irishwinipoohI know you can learn to knit. I have basically taught myself both in the past few years with the help of the Internet.
- shakerattlecrochetWhat kind of a book of that?!? It looks really cool! Also, I love that show!!! I haven't heard of most of those dishes they made, but I wanted to learn
- onceuponacheerioOooo this is so cool! Please do a tutorial on this stitch!
- bhookedI has the same doubts while working up my LB Thick and Quick cowl. It seemed like it may be too thick as I was working with it. I pushed through anyways and I love it now that it's finished :)
- 1dogwoof@irishwinipooh I'm aiming for learning before Christmas! 💪
- 1dogwoof@shakerattlecrochet It's a size Q Tunisian hook. And yes, I finished the first season yesterday and got so hungry watching them bake! 🎂🍰🍩🍪
- 1dogwoof@onceuponacheerio Yup, I'll try to make a video when the pattern comes out.
- 1dogwoof@bhooked That's great to hear! It might be ridiculously thick, but I think I'm going to love it 😊
- robinincoloradoLovely! My mind was just blown, because I didn't know that the hook-needle was a "thing"!
Log in to like or comment.