luxeadventuretrvlrThis gorgeous Dale Chihuly chandelier was one 185 sculptures left after his exhibit "Gardens and Glass" at the @phippsconservatory in 2007. The pieces have been incorporated into the garden scenes in the conservatory's 17 rooms.
- aduttchoudhuryA piece of Seattle spread across the continent
- travelpenandpalate#Chihuly always makes me smile
- thegaytravelerThese pieces look so great in gardens.
- calculatedtravellerWe have a large Chihuly exhibit happening in Toronto at the moment. Reminds me to get to it before it closes in November.
- luxeadventuretrvlrIndeed @aduttchoudhury! I've had the pleasure of seeing his works in several cities now.
- luxeadventuretrvlrIsn't is gorgeous @theunpackr?!
- luxeadventuretrvlrI just love glass sculpture art like this @travelandpalate!
- luxeadventuretrvlrThey really do @thegaytraveler! It's really nice that some pieces were left after the exhibition and incorporated in to the gardens.
- luxeadventuretrvlrOh cool @calculatedtraveller! Can't wait to see your photos of the exhibition.
- beachbarbumsThat is beautiful!
- anitasfeastLove Chihuly...perfect setting too!
- luxeadventuretrvlrI totally want that chandelier @beachbarbums!
- luxeadventuretrvlrI wish I would have had a chance to see it at night @anitasfeast! I bet it's gorgeous all lit up.
- 2foodtrippersI love seeing his pieces on my travels.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@2foodtrippers Me too!
- tastytraveltipsThat is simply gorgeous !
- wanderwithwonderI adore the work of a Chihuly. Spectacular.
- pointsandtravelOh I love his work so much
- kirstyyoung4Gorgeous! @calculatedtraveller thanks for the tip, I will be in Toronto before November.
Log in to like or comment.