lefrenchnomadTravelling by motorbike in Vietnam is such a unique and liberating way to explore the country. Simply because it allows you to travel at your own pace.
You are free to stop when you want, meet locals easily, discover places that are not listed in the guides and you don’t have to be bound by bus or train timetables.
I've spent the last day with Long, a nice local guide of 25 years old who accompanied me and showed me the most scenic routes, but also the out-of the way places that I would have never find on my own.
We went through breathtaking landscapes, valleys, rice fields, lakes and waterfalls ... I can not find the words to express how beautiful it was! A real road movie. ➡️You can contact Long here on his instagram
#traveler #travel #bestoftheday #picoftheday #nomadiclife #DigitalNomads #DigitalNomadLife #vietnamtimelesscharm #travelvietnam #TBEVietnam #HoiAn #motorbike #roadmovie
- davegrolton@lefrenchnomad did you ever get any trouble from the police? Did tried to pull us over for no reason when I was out there!
- benjamintnmy home country! 😊 love Hoian. hope you had a great trip!
- abigail_fotoWow! 😍
- drakensberg_explorerWhat a great image; and the journey sounds idyllic - all of it.
- bookpeacockVery cool
- gorediscoveramericaVery cool :)
- sai_saleemWow 😍
- yayaaroundtheworld@lefrenchnomad j'ai envoyé un message @long.motorbiketour mais pas de réponse, as tu un numéro de tel pour lui ou pas? Merci
- mochilagirlAwesome ✨
- pelosshhhWoooaaww 👍🏼✌🏼️
- maguima27Caraí, que da hora @adriana_japinha
- iff_photoslove this!
- adayintheworld.frIncroyable ce lieu
- adventuring_murphySounds like a dream! #lifegoals
Log in to like or comment.