- ogualifeThey had 2 black models so it's ok then right 😒
- spyyrJordan #boycottmarcjacobs
- 9021fauxJourdan, c'mon...wtf.
- martishikorina@inirotimi 👏👏 well said
- aalake@martishikorina I don't get why it is either..... But it is. Don't play yourself honey .
- the_red_moonsGreat look, it is weird because I think of Vikings with their dread locks when I think of the culture along with Rasta. Just strange Rasta and
- the_red_moonsmany others demand they are the only ones with dreads. Culturally dread locks been around by all for thousands of years. Strange to make is so racist. Vikings and Norse Goddesses wear dread locks like Freya.
- beckyneslieIm sorry marc put you in a position to look foolish.
- mycki_blancoGirl...he don't even know how to spell your name. 🙄✊🏾
- tashiejane@the_red_moon less about rasta culture specifically more about how black peoples hair just naturally is and that they get discriminated against because of it while white people can wear it and it's viewed as a hip trend
- nbsisco1The federalis said this was a no no lol
- aliceguurlQuero esses dreads @ewasilva 😍
- marlidg_@yaannnick me from te side
- glittervortex@tashiejane Yes girl!! ❤💯🍦
Log in to like or comment.