eternalarrivalA jail? A Philip K Dick nightmare come to life? An unreleased scene from the Capital in Hunger Games? Nope, just Kosovo's National Library in Prishtina, which is frequently on the shortlist for the dubious honor of being the ugliest building in the world.... Do you think it's that bad?
- findinglala@eternalarrival nothing springs to mind immediately 😀😀 it's certainly interesting
- tofutravelerIt's not that bad but I guess it's not the most beautiful building
- queenofcarryonIt's what's inside that counts 😉
- blancavalI kinda like it
- taylormadetravelsI quite like it as it feels very eastern European and is different
- cindyelizavazWow! Gorgeous library!!!
- wheres_jordanOh wow it's so interesting
- meetyouatthebridge_nlNice capture 👌
- chamellephotoThis is extraordinary! 😲
- wanderwithjoUgliest ? Not at all. Intimidating.. Maybe
- quebecertravelerUgly? No! Very unique yes and in a good way!
- jannarizzyThats the first thing that came to my mind.. Hunger games! Haha
- jetlagjunkiesPretty interesting if you ask me! Nice gallery👍🏻👍🏻
- eternalarrivalThanks a bunch @thedeydreamer
- exploreronabudgetI would not say it's ugly?! It looks kinda cool 😄
- voyagervickiI think it's fascinating rather than ugly.
- doreentravelsNo. It is so unique. Not ugly at all.
- wanderlustingkHaha, I like it actually
- xhemajli_beanHahaha this caption is fantastic xD
Log in to like or comment.