sharonjoyceinteriorsThe cut branches have turned brown but I'm too chicken to brave the spiders again! Everything's bigger in Texas, including the spiders.
- sharonjoyceinteriors#eclecticdecor #instahome #vignettes #interiorlovers #mypotterybarn #homegoodshappy #instahome #sharonjoyceinteriors #traditionalhome
- sarahsofiaproductions@sharonjoyceinteriors so beautiful Sharon!
- sharonjoyceinteriors@sarahsofiaproductions Thank you, Sarah! I've been on an Instabreak and miss seeing what you and the other sweet ladies around here have been up to. 😀
- avallonetaraAre the spiders IN the branches??? Like, IN the house? 😳🕸
- sharonjoyceinteriors@avallonetara I shook the branches like a crazy woman before bringing them inside, so none are inside other than the usual suspects. The indoor spiders are less terrifying than the outdoor ones. Those are big!!!
- tsg_pegHow long did they last? I have a maple that turns a beautiful red in the fall, but I've never trimmed any branches because I just assumed they would only last a day or two.
- sarahsofiaproductions@sharonjoyceinteriors awe same here! I'm having a hard time keeping up with everyone! 😘🍂
- sharonjoyceinteriors@tsg_peg It didn't last very long--about a week. My cuttings from my porch plants last weeks at a time, so this was disappointing.
- jnathomeSo beautiful!
- domicile37So pretty!
- amygreen.meIt's so beautiful!!!
Log in to like or comment.