ykc• the vision mark gonzales was the first board I ever rode. it was the white dipped one from the bike factory in pearl city, oahu. I bought some used white gullwings from an older kid in my housing area with g&s wheels. I loved this board and everything gonz. that first love was ridden until there was no nose and a micro razor tail with sexbolts holding it together. I passed it forward and saw it ridden through two more kids in the neighborhood. this one pictured, I still setup and ride...
- gayjarlessI had an original unskated version of this deck until i was about 14 given to me by my pops, and my mom gave it away because i never skated it. So bummmmmmed lol
- nos808The Great Outdoors back then. Yellow face Gonz is the magic grail deck \m/
- gxdope@ykc back in da day you were killing them ollies at the school basketball court! Watching you, Randy and @addedvalue got me into sk8ing. Much respect!
- addedvalueI remember that specific board that you rode. Those days were probably the best days of my youth. The only thing that mattered was sk8ing. I told myself that I was never going to give it up. Even though I don't ride like that anymore I still ride down the street to go check the mail and slap a curb now and then. Like @gxdope said, much respect!
- eskimopimpinLove the story & history about each board! Muchas gracias for sharing Brother! @ykc 😄 \mn/
Log in to like or comment.