sign_of_the_timeLook at this beauty, recently uncovered after many years entombed behind a nondescript clothing store's awning! This quintessential example of a mid-century neon storefront was revealed as a new tenant readies to renovate this tiny building on Nassau Street in Lower Manhattan. Loft's, with their distinctive font logo was actually the largest maker and seller of candy in the world at one time! Preservationists take note: the owners realize they've got something worth saving and I'm optimistic that this will be preserved, even if moved from its home at 86 ½ Nassau Street... one of those rare ½ NYC street addresses!! 💙 Thanks to the awesome @missmatador for the tip, all the way from Canada! #jj_texttypographical #SignCollective
- sign_of_the_timeTotally amazing!! @roseanne1
- a_universal_zExcellent! ✨👍✨
- dpkesslerWow!!! That F!!! ❤️
- sign_of_the_timeThank you 👌🏼😎🍭@a_universal_z
- sign_of_the_timeF'n amazing!! 😂 @dpkessler
- kpowqotfSwooning over this. @skullzybaby
- kcwitherellI wish we had a sign museum like the one in Berlin.
- sign_of_the_timeThanks @kpowqotf - and thanks for sharing with @skullzybaby - I totally swooned too!! 🍭
- sign_of_the_timeYes!!! Apparently dreams do come true!! @iowamy
- sign_of_the_timeNYC needs one! Some great ones around... @doowop_experience in Wildwood, @americansignmuseum in Cincinnati and @museumofneonart in Glendale come to mind @kcwitherell
- sign_of_the_time😎🍭 @loveurlifebitch
- sign_of_the_timeThanks Tom!! @signsafari 😎
- sign_of_the_time@nycdigital 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
- sign_of_the_time💩 or 📸?? 😂😂 @nycdigital
- nycdigital@sign_of_the_time 😂😂😂😂📷
- sign_of_the_time@agilitynut - wanted you to see this
- ksuperNot sure if mentioned, but it's being preserved and restored by Two Boots Pizza!!!
Log in to like or comment.