jaeatleta✖️✖️Perfectly Imperfect✖️✖️ This was definitely not the photo I intended to share. I realize Instagram is mostly a highlight reel and we share our very best photos but I want to be as real and transparent as I can with all of you beauties and show the 'imperfect' along with the highlights. Guys, I've had 3 beautiful babies.. that's 3 giant pregnancies.. along with 3 chances of stretch marks.. This body has been through a whole lot of changes! For that reason I will never judge someone else for their body. I don't know their story or what they've been through or the true strength that is within them. Imperfections make you real, approachable, human and one of a kind ❤️ #perfectlyimperfect #30secondtransformation
- leiladelta@jaeatleta YES! THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!! Oh lord... I was just looking at my tummy today thinking to myself.. "Damn when will I get this little layer off...?" I was just browsing Instagram and discovered your account. Makes me feel so much better and inspired that you(looking so amazingly perfect!👌🏻✨✨✨) has a little bit of fluffy love on your tummy too. We will get there!!!!
- kydalleyLove the way you speak. I feel im beginning that mom changed body now. Its nice to see this and have hope again.
- reshblooywrkhnLove it! I just want to know will it ever go? Since you're so fit even then the layer and jello like tummy .I am a mom too and i have jello like tumm too
- jen_nabellaYou look amazing such a great inspo 😍
- rachy210@cmcjordyr 👌🏼
- alina.rozica7I love you so much for your honesty! God bless you!
- mannyngoI love this! I'm a mum of two and constantly wondered whether my mum pouch would ever go down for my abs to show and you've shown me that it can 👏🏽😊🙏🏽
- mylifeashope_ewing@jaeatleta love it!
- sofiyakarazhovaBro this is me like ... a thought I was only one that has this @got_stacy
- jelaireflareLove the realness!!!
- faatimah_ebrahimThis has totally motivated me. 🙌🏻 @jaeatleta
- alisonelaneThanks for representing Real Mom Life so beautifully ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
- kellsfitbitLoooooooove this! I have 5 babes the last two were TWINS and my tummy stretched way beyond capacity and I still have loose skin 2 years later. I LOVE seeing your progress pics from where you came 👉🏼 to where you are! Gives me hope thanks girl!❤️
- fortunatecookieAlways so embarrassed at my loose skin and stretchmarks. Which are still worse than yours.....I used to stand in front of the mirror and cry!
Log in to like or comment.