luxeadventuretrvlrWe love food tours! They are always such a great way to find the best local bites and a fun way to learn interesting bits about a city. Like learning that a piece of Ireland's Blarney Stone is in the St. Patrick's Church tower while chowing down on a delicious piece of cinnamon bread in Pittsburgh's Strip District with @burghbitsandbites.
- luxeadventuretrvlrFood tours are one of my favorite things to do no matter where I travel @thegaytraveler!
- luxeadventuretrvlrYes @calculatedtraveller! I really loved that all the places around the Strip District are family owned.
- luxeadventuretrvlrDefinitely @tastytraveltips! Most of these businesses were started by immigrants when they settled in Pittsburgh. You get so much variety and history here!
- luxeadventuretrvlrMe too @momuncorked! My mom made cinnamon toast for breakfast.
- luxeadventuretrvlrAbsolutely @wanderwithwonder!
- 2foodtrippersVery fun photo!
- travelwell4lessDid they have to get do disk permission for the piece of the Blarney Stone?
- luxeadventuretrvlrThanks @2foodtrippers!
- luxeadventuretrvlrNo, it was brought over when immigrants came and settled in Pittsburgh @travelwell4less.
- michymichymooGod. I would love to try that cinnamon bun. 😊
- tales_of_a_confectionistOh I love a good food tour
- travelnbeyondWe love food tours too!!
- goepicuristaFood tours are my favorite activity in a new city! This looks like a fun one
- luxeadventuretrvlrIt was pretty yummy @michymichymoo!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@tales_of_a_confectionist Definitely one of my favorite activities and something I seek out everywhere we go.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelnbeyond where have you done your favorite food tour?
- luxeadventuretrvlr@goepicurista I definitely recommend @burghbitsandbites!
- burghbitsandbitesThank you @luxeadventuretrvlr, we enjoyed touring with you!
- annaj31Food tours are amazing, feeling slightly jelly I'm not out adventuring now. Looks awesome.
Log in to like or comment.