randomandchicThe love and support that I have received within the past 24 hours is truly overwhelming. #slayforachange is truly a passion project that doesn't just end at #nyfw. My sister @apriljoi (who is also the director) and I are producing a documentary entitled, Fashion Weak. The film will not only follow the events of fashion week. It will also address the lack of diversity, cultural appropriation and the silence surrounding melanin issues within the fashion industry. It tells my story and perspective on my first love which is Fashion.
Thank you again for all the love and let's keep reposting these images of Black Girl Magic, unity and sisterhood. #slayforachange
Special thank you to @iamcurtis the filmmaker and to @apriljoi @slaymskaye @thefancygoddess for believing in my vision and being brave!
- adornedbychiYes yes all the yesses!!! This is something I'm passionate about. Black people need more varied representation in fashion. Heck we're barely visible...unless it's an urban street wear brand and even then...I just love what you're doing
- greeneyesgoldsoulBlack Girl Magic ✨💫🙌🏽
- sheik_sheekLove this!!!!! You have my full support
- chrismiss_Can't wait to see !!!!!!!!!!!!! The epitome of black girl magic !
- bmetalThis is so beyond fabulous 💞🙌🏼 I'm behind you a million percent. You are the future of fashion
- raveenalexisSo proud of you beautiful !
- mirsada._You're incredible 💖
- muatashareneeI feel in love with you all over again 😍
- milou_b_thestylistYes I def had to repost sis !!! #keepitup @randomandchic
- mrstiamaciasSuper proud of you and this entire movement. God bless girl!
- itsmissdeanI freakin Love you!
- teggieGo girl
- msmiraclesSo proud of and your friends❗️your pics are everywhere and I am liking each and every one of them!!!!
Log in to like or comment.