lourenwilliams✨BROWN GIRL SWATCHES✨ Finally got a chance to swatch the darker shades of the NEW @hourglasscosmetics VANISH FOUNDATION🙌🏾. These went on creamy and blended out really nicely. The Vanish Foundation brush worked great to blend these swatches out. I will say that these shades are a lot more warm but again if you really wanted to try these out you could always mix shades or use a more golden concealer to highlight. Overall I think this foundation would be great to test out if you're looking for a stick foundation to add to your collection. Happy Painting 🎨
- lourenwilliams@shadesoftori yeah very close, that brush is bomb too. I just don't know how they wear if they're better for oily/dry skin. @beautybyhermosa owns this foundation if you want to ask her the details
- lourenwilliams@lipstickashxoxo 😘😘
- beautybyhermosa@_beautybyelle @shadesoftori Yep, I have Almond and Golden Almond. If you're more yellow/olive/golden go with the latter. Almond is a smidgeeee deeper and it's a red undertone. Let me know if you need some of my other foundation shades to help color match 😙 it's hands down my FAV foundation of all time. Controls oils in the tzone too.
- shadesoftori@beautybyhermosa thank you. I might go with Golden the. Since I know throughout the day it is going to oxidize abit.
- lourenwilliamsThanks for your assistance 😘 @dreamsnsuccess
- lourenwilliams@beautybyhermosa thank you😘
- beautyfrenzyblogI wonder how this compares to the ABH foundation sticks.
- lourenwilliams@beautyfrenzyblog swatch wise the Hourglass blended out the best. BeautybyHermosa has some comments on the wear of the foundation 👆🏾. Color wise I'm not completely sure because I sent back a few of the ABH shades that didn't work for me
- blaqbeauti13@beautybyhermosa Would love to know what shade you are in other foundations.😊
- beautyfrenzyblogThanks @_beautybyelle I'm also curious about the longevity of both and which is better for oily skin @beautybyhermosa
- cocoamourrWarm almond I feel like is the best for NC50
- beautybyhermosa@beautyfrenzyblog I haven't tried Anastasia's but the Hourglass stick lasts forever. I had my makeup on from the morning til 3am filming one day and it was still bomb.
- beautybyhermosa@blaqbeauti13 Sure! 😊 A few are "Macao" in NARS, "Sandalwood" in Estee Lauder Doublewear, NC45-50 in MAC, "500 Suede W" in Lancome Teint Idole Ultra foundation, Armani Luminous Silk "10", YSL "B70"
- lourenwilliams@cocoamourr yes either that or the Golden Almond
- beautyfrenzyblogOooh, nice! I'll give it a try if the ABH doesn't work out for me. Thanks @beautybyhermosa
- blaqbeauti13@beautybyhermosa Thank you so much!
- internationalsarah@_beautybyelle do you have the nyx new no filter setting powders yet?!
- lourenwilliams@internationalmamii no I don't luv sorry
- theblackbarbiesblogI really want to try these foundation 😩😩😩 is it good? 😘
- lourenwilliamsI haven't actually worn this foundation before I only swatched them but they felt like velvet 🙌🏾. Check out some of the comments. Beautybyhermosa loves this foundation @theblackbarbiesblog 😘
Log in to like or comment.