catmeffan|| HERE'S THE THING || Firstly I would appreciate no negativity on this post... It's my birthday tomorrow, so let's be nice! 😜🙈🍰 This isn't the kind of transformation you're used to seeing I guess, I've gone the other way. This is the biggest I've been for a long time and this is not me saying I'm fat AT ALL, but my body isn't as healthy as i'd like it to be due to the intake of sugar I've had over the past few months. At times I had zero guilt about eating the treats, hell, I love a treat and pride myself on a balanced diet. BUT lately it's been too often and just for the sake of it... That sugary addiction hopped back into my life and I need to take control. I'm going to use the next five weeks in Thailand to sort this out. The training is intense and the food is nourishing and delicious. Yes there are peanut m&ms in the mini market over the road, but I'm going to stay clear for now. It helps that the healthy puddings here are seriously yummy. Anyway, I just wanted to share my journey with you. We're all human and as our habits and lifestyles change from time to time, our bodies change too. As you can see I've still got a big smile on my face on the right, I'm proud of who I am, the journey I'm on and person I'm becoming, inside and out. I was so nervous about posting this photo, but after writing that caption I'm feeling pretty damn positive! 👊🏼💥
- mariluvsfitnessTotally feel this
- twofitfoodies_This post is SO incredibly important for people to see. (Myself included!!!). Thank you for posting this. 💕😘
- kclark3000You are hot in both!! You have your health goals in the right place. Thailand quite the journey....
- amy.hicklingLove you account! Just followed 😉
- rebeccaccooksleySo refreshing to read!! Can totally relate..I've been feeling rotten about myself and am really struggling to get motivated! You look fab. Happy birthday!! 😊
- courtneysfitlife_We all go through these struggles. We all fall. The important thing is realizing where our mistakes are and picking ourselves back up. Thanks for keeping it real.
- fourelevenfitnessSo inspiring and I love this post so much. I love how you are so transparent with your words and how relatable ALL of this is. You look fabulous in both photos love!!!! I hope you have a wondddderful birthday ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- move_forwardsAmazing caption and beautiful body, enjoy Thailand! I'm homesick for Asia after travelling there for eight weeks haha! 🌴
- the_balanced_geminiYou should be proud of yourself.. Just as you have said. You're an amazing person inside and out. Life is a crazy journey. I say do the things that make you smile and make you happy. You honestly don't know when it will be taken away from you. Of course it's important to feel happy in your body and feel healthy too, but I definitely wouldn't say you've make mistakes or fallen off the bandwagon, you've been living, and that's the up most important thing of our being 😊 I hope you have an amazing time in Thailand (the Thai are so beautiful and grateful for everything even though some of them have nothing!!) and come back feeling rejuvenated! Xx
- drink.wowYou look fantastic!
- zakn20Your beautiful just the way you are #staypositive
- hannnahpxxLove this post! It's all about keeping it real ❤️
- mariachassenyogaWait, you look awesome in 2nd pic! What??? Fit and shapely!
- alanna_goddard@catmeffan girl. You look amazing. Literally 👌you should be proud and flaunting that bod. Your beautiful x
- londonladybaseNeeded to read this today! Totally understand x
- bethany_angharadOne of the reasons I love ya is because you keep it totally real💖
- tarawoolnoughOh Cat! I'm SO glad I've read this post! Because I am in exactly the position right now. It was getting me down a couple@of weeks back, but now I'm like 'embrace change and never forget how to enjoy life!' At the end of the day, we're still super fit & healthy 🙏🏻
- furbyweaverThis is so inspirational!!! You look beautiful on borh
- pastelpriencessYou look so much better on the second one
- benryan381You look hot as hell still. Nothing to worry about 👍
Log in to like or comment.