btransatlanticpacking ALL THE #whole30 THINGS to bring to work today: breakfast, lunch, and first dinner (for the end of the day to tide me over until actual dinner after Shabbat services). I've got compliant chicken sausage, roasted almonds, hard-boiled eggs, an avocado, gazpacho, and fruit salad.
put some thoughts in a story if you want to hear how it's going!
- everythinglistThe whole30 is life changing! I am not exaggerating!
- btransatlantic@everythinglist how has it affected how you eat when you're not on the program?
- btransatlantic👆🏼@whatwouldanerdwear I meant to ask you this too!
- everythinglist@btransatlantic I haven't done a whole30 since before I was pregnant but honestly I would say I kept eating paleo about 85 percent of the time. All of my stomach issues, migraines, etc go away when I eat that way. I am due for another one soon (maybe after the holidays) so if you want to do another let me know!
- roseheineyOoh a friend of mine loves the Whole 30 and is evangelical about it
- whatwouldanerdwearup and down. I think we eat about 75% compliant meals but I never had a taste for fat before doing the program and now when I'm off it, I'm like "CHIPS!!!!" which I never was before. I feel like it actually amplified disordered eating patterns. that said I did it originally to root out a food allergy and it was super helpful for that!!
- laurelo14Not that you asked me, but currently on my fifth and I think the benefits are both physical and mental. I learned a lot about myself and my willpower and got more comfortable in the kitchen. Diet-wise, I learned about some intolerances I have, and am much less likely to eat bread products. Also, it helps keep the sugar dragon at bay . . . For a bit 😬
- btransatlantic@everythinglist @whatwouldanerdwear @laurelo14 I'll respond to you guys in DMs but in the meantime THANK YOU for these thoughts!
Log in to like or comment.