troutunlimited"It's gin clear," said Patrick Sessoms, when I asked about water color on the Watagua River prior to a photo shoot earlier this summer. He wasn't kidding. The ice-cold tail water and the hot summer air causes a lot of fog to linger on the stream late into the morning making for dramatic photo conditions. Of course landing a few fish was key too. What good is a photo setting if the talent doesn't show up? Luckily Sessoms knows a thing or two about that water and hauled a few in, like this one, he releases a back into river, much of which flows through the Cherokee National Forest in North Carolina and Tennessee. Photo by @sdeanphotos
- baetisandstonesLove this one!
- holtbh@chrispullano Fishing is AWESOME here right now.
- btmanning@everybodyswims @montanajed @mgrhodes @tarheeltrhodes @ldmiller33
- cjohnston13Patrick and Clay at @duesouthoutfitters are where it's at in the NC mountains. Great guys! Couldn't ask for a better guide service anywhere.
- esadventuresWow... Fantastic shot✨✨✨
- ebiancolin@insta._.dan 🎣
- tandmauraGreat shot!
- chiscofbaLoved this shot! Great job @sdeanphotos
- tacosandtroutWow. So good
- alpine_wolfJust like the Kiewa river & its tributaries here 👍 www.alpinewolf.com.au
- charlesmbeaver3What a shot!
- rherrmannphotogEpic @troutunlimited!
- jasonono1982Such an amazing picture!!!!
- goodvibes4200@_heart__strings_ this shot
Log in to like or comment.