caryncaldwellWe spent the weekend camping near a flower-filled meadow. It was delightful. QOTD: Do you like to camp?
I took this one in the golden glow of the setting sun on our second evening out. We were in southeastern Colorado, near Dolores. I was late getting back for dinner, but I had my camera with me, and the field of flowers was too hard to resist.
Currently reading: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (yet again). I just finished An Ember in the Ashes by @sabaatahir and loved it.
- ombuadventuresawesome feed!
- caryncaldwell@bridgidgallagher Thank you! It was fun! Hope you got to do a nice hike last night. :-)
- caryncaldwell@laurartist1 It really is such a lovely spot! Great for camping.
- caryncaldwell@camp_girl78 It's so fun, and so good for the soul!
- caryncaldwell@heatherclarkbooks Aww. Thank you, Heather!
- caryncaldwell@gisele_1169 Ha! Yeah, I'm with you there. :-D
- caryncaldwell@project_flourish ☺️
- caryncaldwell@scenicconnecticut Thank you!
- caryncaldwellThank you, @laurayutronich !
- caryncaldwell@neurobunny Aww. Thank you! That is so nice to hear! ☺️
- caryncaldwell@ombuadventures Thank you!
- camp_girl78It's very good for the soul
- zaradaltenI'm not a nature person, I love my home and its comforts too much. But that doesn't mean that I don't admire nature when I get the chance. Love this photo!
- caryncaldwell@zaradalten Aww. Thank you! And I know camping isn't for everyone. I'm pretty picky about it, actually. For example, I don't like to freeze. :-D
- oliviascatastropheIm actually not a camping girl and I blame that on coming from London. Definitely a city person through and through ...
- caryncaldwell@hapidsetiawan Thank you!
- caryncaldwell@oliviascatastrophe There's something to be said for cities, too!!
- bokehgraphnice 😉
Log in to like or comment.