fuel4thebodyLadies is this true? #EbrahimAseem Speaking at a groom's party. Book me: AEAseem@gmail.com
- vllobosDamn foreal^
- shayjsongbirdThank you for this!
- gritglamngraceI thought you were speaking in a wedding and were looking for material for your speech @fuel4thebody . I don't think you should marry someone who isn't working out. Sometimes communication starts to breakdown in marriage, however. So to that end, I was answering what I thought the question was.
- rosydays16I think we all need to choose ourselves and stop choosing folks who don't want to be chosen @fuel4thebody the signs are there we just choose to ignore them... Smh
- gritglamngrace🙄 your caption says "speaking at a groom's party" 👌👋
- untouched03But what if he doesnt listen? N thinks its all good once he makes u laugh or smile....
- fuel4thebodyWhy does "she" stay with an inconsistent boy who doesn't listen to her & mocks her seriousness with humor? Stop being loyal to potential. Be loyal to our consistent ACTIONS.
- fuel4thebody"Grooms party" meaning every man in the room is 👉🏾unmarried👈🏾 including the groom to be 🤔 @gritglamngrace
- gritglamngraceOkay well then obviously no woman has chosen them ☺️😉 and this could be why! Of course a woman is not going to sign up for marriage to a guy who doesn't care about her likes or dislikes. As for the groom, he made it this far. What is his input?
- cgayle_c3@eazzomoney_tyh exactly!!!
- mpholetebeleIt's true.
- pynkassasin74__Got tired and 🏃🏾💃🏽 now healin
- salemroseOmg yessss... @starr_borjataylor
Log in to like or comment.