elizsuzannLil burrito bundles! Each of these is a complete garment ordered by one of you. After you place an order, it goes into the production queue. It's then cut along with other ordered garments of the same fabric and style, bundled up and tagged, and brought over to the sewing department. Each bundle is sewn from start to finish by one seamstress - no assembly lines, everyone gets the responsibility and reward of completing their work solo. Then the garments are ready for washing, pressing, trimming, and packaging! We've got a full and detailed tour of our whole process coming to the site soon.
- susyoliviaPersonally I think it would be awesome if there was a lil tag or part of the tag in each garment saying who made it! I wore one of my ES pieces yesterday and was actually just thinking about how that would be a fun cool thing to know ☺️
- vintagemckI love the idea of a "made by" tag. I have a few vintage pieces that have that and it's just a little something more. I'm currently envisioning my new Georgia Silk top sitting w it's made by person waiting to be finished.
- garnerblueOh! One could me mine! Can't wait for my new artist smock!!
- nora.frances@elizsuzann will the moss colored silk be staying in the signature collection? I haven't had a chance to order something in this shade but hope to soon 😍
- kateasireflowersSo lovely and inspiring. Saving my pennies for a piece.
- chaynelovesyouLove your process and company values.
- oliveandpine_That color!!
- cedarandbloomI love the behind the scenes! I love reading about process.
- shelbysharper@kirstendale711 and @loutrevi slow fashion from Nashville - check it out
- celiamcmathLove your philosophy of design and production, like ethical food only clothing. Should be mandatory in every single company. Eliminates impulse buying. Some feedback; I recently received several articles of clothing from you one of which were pants. They are cotton with the pockets that surround half your hip so that you literally carry your life in them. I had to have the calves of mine altered. I am typically straight up size 6. These pants were large in the calves by about two inches. Perhaps you should offer them in 5, 7 & 9" widths for different calf sizes. Just a thought. Love the pants, love the fabric. Cannot wait for winter collection and the beautiful wool!
- kirstendale711@shelbysharper Cool, will check out!
- gathernzVery cool, so great to see slow fashion companies like yours who are about all of this!! 😘
- hebei_chuanna1Hey, you've done very great your style line. Do you have interest in custom your style hat or do you need sneakers ?😁
Log in to like or comment.