natgeoPhoto by @CoryRichards // #NatGeoInspires Curiosity // A Bon Lama performs a puja in Mustang, Nepal, one of the last enclaves of the ancient Animistic tradition. In many ways, Bon is to Tibetan Buddhism what most people think of "paganism" is to Catholicism. I've always been curious about how and why religions and traditions evolve. The one thing I've learned in the process of documenting different beliefs systems around the world is that if everyone believes they are "right", it probably means no one is. Shot on assignment for @natgeo // Share your curiosity-inspired experiences using #NatGeoInspires for the chance at a spot on a National Geographic Expedition Weekend Photography Workshop and more. Additional images from the puja ceremony + details at @CoryRichards
- paulovakia@naturessence 😍
- peter.broom@albongolo get on this lad!
- talinafaye40So true
- joaorebelopinto@mypoisonedlens thought of you
- mast_khyatiSuperb Click
- fans_nojdar#fans_nojdar Nojdar sweeter voice in the world kurdish song
- tarq_2006ادخلو حسابي
- emersonrandlettCreep @ciarabritto
- andsew1938Yes you are right everyone thinks they are right. I believe everyone needs to worship a higher Diei
- andsew1938Diety and however you want to do it is fine.
- diese.seite.wurde.geloescht.1Du willst in eine Whatsappgruppe und neue Leute kennen lernen? Schau mal bei uns vorbei😊
- tensangeyYess @tnzngyalpo
- yagyamahataraThat's my Nepal.
- selectitalytravelWe see you like Italy too 🇮🇹! You will really enjoy our posts 🍝🍷🍧
Log in to like or comment.