hellofirstaSomeone asked: Did I use a guide and/or a porter during the Annapurna Base Camp trekking?
No I didn't. My travel partner and I arranged the hike by ourselves. The path is quite clear (there was only one time we were told by a kind porter to turn around because apparently we took the wrong path). We met a lot of other trekkers during the journey without a guide.
The difficult part of trekking on your own is actually keeping the pace to make sure that you are on schedule.
Picture was taken on the way down from MBC - Machhapuchchhre (Fish Tail) Base Camp. #Nepal #mountain #AnnapurnaBasecamp #ABCTrekking #Annapurna #travel #travelling #Machhapuchchhre #trekking #OspreyPacks
- lostpackerPulang dong kakakk
- yukianggiakeren banget 😍😍😍
- travelnuityThat's awesome that you did it independently! Would love to do it like that one day
- iamdqnieGood job!well done
- hellofirsta@febbruaralfian @yukianggia @iamdqnie Thank you! 🙆🏻 yayyy!!! 🎉
- hellofirsta@lostpacker hahaha Mas Bolang ngomong sama diri sendiri ya? 🤔😆
- hellofirsta@travelnuity you should do it. It is a really amazing experience ❤️
- astinsoekantoKaaakkk.. 😭
- hellofirsta@astinsoekanto Kakakkkkk! Kangen aku yaaa 😘
- hellofirsta@yancepredrixson hahah buset Anjaaasss udah lama gak denger 😂
- nanien_atdAlaedon! Ini lebih berat kah vj drpd kisah semeru kita waktu itu @hellofirsta 😂😂 ce kapan naik gunung lg? Hahahaha @yancepredrixson
- hellofirstaBawaan sih lebih enteng nien.. @nanien_atd
- yancepredrixsonAsam urat lagi tinggi nien...traveling santai ajah...😀😀
- melv_imelvKeberatan pantat ya ce 👻👻👻 @yancepredrixson
- yancepredrixsonComment deh #yancelovers
Log in to like or comment.