littlepatternsA process video of the "Hello" drawing I did that was featured on @designspiration and @type.gang 😘 I used #pigmamicron and #gellyroll for the little white details.
- _sunshiney_@littlepatterns this one. What is this one.
- subpariscillagoals @kortneypham
- bummercitytown@kativanivna 😍
- copyblockSuch precise and interesting work!
- sinrevelar😭 fascinating
- mra5hleySuper rad!
- elysedodgeSuch amazing work - check it out @lingcb
- lingcb@elysedodge thank you!!
- lbeckett28@littlepatterns do you use one of your Micron pens to fill in the black portion of the letters? If so, what do you do to make it so even? If not, what do you use to fill in the black space? Thanks!
- littlepatternsHi @lbeckett28 - I use the Sakura brush tip pen to fill in large areas. It really only takes two coats, very pigmented.
- lbeckett28Awesome! Thanks for the reply! I just recently stumbled upon your work and I'm really inspired by it. Thanks for sharing 😊
Log in to like or comment.