instagramWhen Jonna Jinton (@jonnajinton) calls, the cattle come running — literally. “I like to think that maybe something deep inside them would remember the sounds from ancient times,” says the 27-year-old from Sweden of this centuries-old singing technique called “kulning,” which was used to round up cattle in the evenings. “I’ve always loved the sound. There’s something magical about it,” she adds. “Through my photography and art, I wish to remind people of how important nature is to our well-being. I want to awaken that connection again.”
Video by @jonnajinton
- sm.lshrfyمرحبا كيفك
- wafah_10Its like snow white
- barbarawoltherI just can't watch this enough
- moumenemohammedWawwoo that's cool
- shr2402میاد تو گاوداری ماهم کار کند
- sladzan6970Hahaahahaha the best
- putricembaleeWoaww amazing
- ipthalahmedSo amazing and wonderfully
- email@example.com @bhardwaj9569 @svazzz25
- ryan95rayAah...i was about share this clip with everyone but that cow messed the scene up 😁
- logan.delainey.adamsLol the cow like jumped on the other cow :P
- logan.delainey.adamsI am going to send this to Bailey😂😂
- kellydanielmckinleyThose funny Swed's!
- ielirol2000This touched my heart and took me back to a moment of my childhood. Amazing and beautiful.
Log in to like or comment.