amodernmotherStaying at a "campings" is a great way to keep costs down while visiting the beautiful region of Costa Barcelona. In addition to areas to pitch your own tents, they typically offer bungalows, mobile homes and cabins. This site was near the town of Caldes de Montbui, which has the best preserved Roman Baths in Spain (and you can go to a spa to try the water too). #bmlcostabcn #presstrip #bcnmoltmes #catalunya #spain #travel #familytravel #igers #igersspain @elpasqualet
- mummytravelsThe scenery up here was amazing
- travelwiththegreensAs long as I have a shower and toilet I'll sleep anywhere
- larabeeukI want to be there!!! Loving seeing your photos but reminding me I really need to book a holiday! X
- wyld_family_travelThat sounds like a fantastic way to stay in a place! And I am with @travelwiththegreens!
- travelwiththegreens@wyld_family_travel should I add a comforty bed and nice pillow and some wine and a fire and wine
- justgoplacesLooks great close to nature without going proper camping
- ourglobetrottersGlorious - I love this camping
- onetinyleapGreat shot!! It was a beautiful spot!
- learningescapesThis looks beautiful: my family loves our tent but I prefer cabins - this one looks great!
- wanderingwagarsLove staying in the cabins! Great prices and more comfortable than a tent :)
- jenniferjainIt looks lovely, what a beautiful place to sit!
- globetottingFour solid walls a roof and a bed is my idea of camping!
- our3kidsvtheworldLove camping, it's the best & so good for the kids.
- outdoorluxLovely shot- great idea!
- tinboxtravellerI find this type of holiday, where you can get lots of fresh air and can do things at your own pace, so relaxing
- travellovinfamLoved staying at @elpasqualet the bungalows are perfect for families. I'm not a big fan of creeping around in the dark whilst my boys sleep and so therefore we stay in mobile homes/cottages/villas etc quite frequently. The Catalan food at the campsite restaurant was fabulous too! My chargrilled rabbit was really tasty #BMLcostabcn
- clarestotsI used to love camping as a kid but not so much now, happily stay in my parents caravan though.
- jennyseavesIt looks beautiful! X
- 2traveldadsLooks far from camping but so nice :)
- hungrymazLove is lovely - but I prefer the idea of the spa! 😉
Log in to like or comment.