everyavenuelifeWhen you need moving supplies urgently and all you're wearing are your "too short for public" shorts to go to your volleyball game.
I pretended to not care and not see the stares and just buy what I needed and get out.
Next time, remember to bring a change of clothes just in case. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
🔸My travels: @everyavenuegirl
🔸My publication: @dailymomig
🔸My company: @melodylaneshop 👭 👗
See us LIVE on Periscope and Snapchat:
#mommylife #mom #mommy #blog #mommyblog #toddler #preschooler #daughter #funlife #childhood #motherhood #blogging #family #mommydaughter #child #dress #volleyball #shorts #portraitphotographer #style #moving #lifestyleblog #lifestyleblogger #lowes
- alexandrabcarterYou were worried about the stares, so you posted it on Insta? 😜 LOL crazy girl!
- everyavenuelife@alexandrabcarter I will post bikini photos on Instagram if it's relevant to what I am talking about. Doesn't mean I can wear a bikini to a store.
- loquacious_familyDid you do this one on a timer/remote too? Sometimes I have no idea how you get a shot on your own; does it take a long time to set up?! 🤔
- everyavenuelife@loquacious_family hahaha it's funny because when people I'm with see how easily I set this stuff up, they are always surprised. It's second nature now. Hit timer, flip screen, prop the phone, step away and wait. Takes me about 15 seconds from start to picture.
- fabifabucom@prebabyblog when you have that body flaunt it, who cares. Lol
- everyavenuelife@fabifabucom 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
- bonusheft@prebabyblog so surprised that you even care if others are looking disapproving or whatever!
- everyavenuelife@bonusheft didn't care about the disapproving stares. More like I didn't feel exactly comfortable with my butt hanging out in a store full of guys. Lol it wasn't a big deal but it made me laugh as I walked through the isles thinking about what I must have looked like.
- avery_picturesI know exactly what you mean about the staring @prebabyblog . I have a bathing suit bottom that is a skort, but looks like a tiny black skirt that barely covers my butt if I wear it with my rash guard. On my way to the beach, I had to stop at Hardee's to get some breakfast for my toddler, and I went inside because the drive through line was 10 cars long. Anyways, not really thinking, I went inside to get her a biscuit and when I walked in the restaurant, all the people eating at the tables stopped talking and stared at me like i was a prostitute or something--giving me the evil eye. I was really stunned by the reaction, so I just rolled my eyes and said matter of factly, "It's a bathing suit people, I'm on my way to the beach." Then the cashier behind the counter just giggled. People need to chill out and stop judging and shaming women.
- everyavenuelife@avery_pictures haha I wouldn't even blink an eye at a skort bathing suit. It's obvious what it is. I don't think anyone gave me evil states ( but I also wasn't paying attention) but I just felt funny walking into lowes in the shortest short possible. It's all good though. I love that you actually said something haha
Log in to like or comment.