instagramEarl Grey tea, crystalized violet, passion fruit, ginger — there’s no limit to what confectionary wizard Oonagh Simms (@themarshmallowist) whips into her gourmet marshmallows. “With marshmallows you can be as experimental as you want to be,” says Oonagh, who trained as a patisserie and chocolatier in Paris before opening her own marshmallow stall on Portobello Road in London. She only uses fresh fruits, organic herbs and boutique alcohols: “We deliberately make them a little bit larger, there are four to five bites per marshmallow, so that the flavor profiles come out quite differently in each bite.” The key to growing her business has been collaborating with fellow local merchants — like @gfsmithpapers, the artisan papersmiths behind her packaging. “It’s quite tricky to make a cube look interesting bunches and bunches of times! But we’re always taking new pictures and it’s the best way to connect with the fans of the Marshmallowist.”
Photo by @themarshmallowist
- tariqislamDear @instagram I'm an 15 years old young artist! I want you to take a look at my artwork once 😇🎨
- aredxm.fSerius lah lawa gila omg! @eyesboyzinsta 😍😍😍
- eyesboyzinsta😁😁😁@aredxm.f manatang apa tu..
- aredxm.f@eyesboyzinsta Marshmallow dalam segi minimalistic 😍😍😍
- kford_😍😍😍 yum looks amazing 😋😋✨✨
- arguetajamieNow that art. Art doses not have to be so cool ,art is perfect all the time.
- faroar._Follow my IG pls
- lovinggthemHi !! I really love Kevin and Tyler , so I decided to make a fan page of them 😍 it would mean a lot if you could please check it out and follow me ❣️ thank you 🙂
- princess_listiyaHi follow my ig plis
Log in to like or comment.