lefrenchnomad💪HERE I AM ON THE ROAD AGAIN
I know, I know, I didn't post anything for a while.. Well dear followers there are many reasons. I've spent the last months in my lovely Berlin, trying to focus on few aspects of my life and projects dear to my heart like ; - ➡️Doing more sports and eating more healthy,
- ➡️Learning to cook
- ➡️Finishing to write my next book
- ➡️Finishing to develop the next big travel app with my business partners -->will talk about this one really soon
- ➡️Spending more time with my friends and family
And to be able to do that I had to stop traveling and be present.
Well, good news, I've reached all my goals. Or almost, I'm still bad at cooking.
I actually recommend you a really good book that helped me. The name is "The one thing" and it's from Gary W.Keller. -✈️Now I'm heading to #Vietnam, I have the opporutiny to particpate to the #ITEHCMC #InternationalTravelExpo which takes place in Ho Chi Minh.
After that I'm planing to wander around the country for few weeks and share with you my daily trip here (or by video on 👻Snapchat👻. ID : LeFrenchNomad)
If any of you have recommendations about Vietnam feel free to post them in the comments. I will read them all and try them if I can!
And if some of you are in the area during my trip don't hesitate to contact me if you want to catch up :) Thanks to my friend @philnomado for that lovely picture !
#traveler #travel #bestoftheday #picoftheday #nomadiclife #DigitalNomads #DigitalNomadLife
#vietnamtimelesscharm #vibranthochiminh #Vietnam #travelvietnam #TBEVietnam
- francefehrI went to Vietnam in 2014. Hoi An was the best. Dalat was interesting.
- susanna_roseStunning photo! Vietnam is next on my list! 😍
- globetrotterdeThis is amazing!!
- laceyznSuch a great shot! I thought you took it in #HoiAn at first ^^
- carl_rms@lefrenchnomad ouah! J'suis impressionné par la beauté de ta photo qui reflète exactement le Vietnam 🇻🇳 c'est magnifique...
- carmendhudGood shot
- adayintheworld.frCa me rappelle le grand mur jaune d'Hoi An aussi :)
- marylanzelspringerBeautiful photos -- great book recommendation Looking for it today! At a crossroads as well! Love traveling vicariously thru you!
- manfred_janeleWow..I like the atmosphere and the colors!😍
- erdawgWhat books do you have? I'd like to check them out
- danielnordlundThanks for the follow bud, honoured!
- opheliavonunbelievable affecting colours!
- lizwarkentinNice one!
Log in to like or comment.