mariaribas00Yesterday I married the man that was meant for me, and everything about the day reminded me how much I love him and lean on him.
When the forecast suddenly changed from sunny skies to thunderstorms, he was on the ground with the vendors doing everything he could to save my dream of an outdoor wedding. When I was walking around Macy's like a lunatic, half crying and searching for a pair of rain boots to wear with my wedding dress, he dropped everything and drove out there to rescue me. We sat in the car in the parking lot and laughed and cried together, literally weathering the storm together, and it was my favorite moment of the whole day. When you find the right one, everything else is just the icing on the cake.
In the end, the storm passed just in the nick of time and we had that dreamy outdoor wedding anyway! And it was all thanks to the tremendous hard work and love and hugs and laughs from our family and friends that carried us through the ups and downs. We love you guys. 💛💛💛
- addapinchOh Maria! I have been thinking of you and praying for a spectacular wedding day for you! I've always heard that rain on your wedding day is great luck! It stormed on ours, too! 😘
- carlywattersCongrats!!! 💕
- dustinfrancisSuch a beautiful day with such a beautiful couple! Thank you so much for having us there to document and share your day, we had a wonderful time and it was a great way to spend part of our 4 year anniversary as well.
- alisonfargisSo so happy for you both!!!!!!!!
- bdobyanIt turned out to be the most spectacular day. You two are the best. Thank you for including us on your special day.
- rachcath3726Yay! Congrats Maria!
- annawatsoncarlMaria!!!! So thrilled for you guys!!! What a gorgeous photo. Congrats and can't wait to hear the details when you're back. 😘 xo
- jcastillobooksCongratulations my dear!!
- miss.minimalistBeautiful couple + beautiful setting! Congratulations!
- abrowntableYou guys look adorable! Congrats.
Log in to like or comment.