realfoodwithdanaFIESTA BREAKFAST PLATE
If you couldn’t tell already, I am kind of into the whole eggs + avocado for breakfast thing. Casually obsessed? Maybe. It’s so freaking easy to throw together, and I almost never get tired of this combination! Some people like fruit in the morning, I like eggs and avocado. Can you blame me?
Sometimes, I even throw this meal together with some leftover roasted sweet potatoes or veggies for a quick and easy dinner. Especially if I’m on one of the “I just want a nap!” or “Kill all the things days”. Tame that hangry monster with a mouthwatering, easy dinner! What’s your favorite go-to dinner recipe for those hard days? Let me know in the comments!
YOU’LL NEED: 2-3 eggs, 1 tsp olive oil, ½ avocado, and salsa (check your ingredients!). WHAT TO DO: scramble up those eggs in a pan with olive oil, then serve with avocado and salsa. It’s that easy! ADD in some leftover roasted sweet potatoes or vegetables if you like, too! BOOM, done.
- ann030383I love eggs, local grass fed pork sausage chorizo with a few tablespoons of fresh local salsa!!
- emilynminerFiesta Plate, Fiesta Bowl.. I am a fan! Looks delish.
- nutritious_nickyThis is also my favourite go to food too🙌🏻 So quick to make & delisshh😋
- addicted_to_lovelyThis is my fave
- sizzling_eatsDelish & healthy!
- eseyasaGreat quick and easy recepie! Love it! My fav easy quick breakfast is green smoothie and half avocado with smoke salmon 😆
- theprimalnomadYum yum yum
- realfoodwithdana@budgetforhealth me neither!!
- realfoodwithdana@tonybeig @shirlgraditudeforlife 😄
- realfoodwithdana@ann030383 that sounds amazing!!
- realfoodwithdana@emilynminer yes! Thank you!
- realfoodwithdana@nutritious_nicky yay!!
- realfoodwithdana@sdobros 😄😄
- realfoodwithdana@addicted_to_lovely thanks girl! @sizzling_eats 😄
- realfoodwithdana@eseyasa yum! @healthyinfluences 😄
- mom_3waysI eat this for every breakfast also!! The best!
- realfoodwithdana@mom_3ways yum!!
Log in to like or comment.